Michael speaks to audiences large and small, across industries, and both nationally and internationally. From groups of 50 to 5000, Michael’s story-telling approach brings concepts to life while providing a clear sense of what participants can do to effect change in their own organization.
A few topics include:
- The Great Workplace: How To Build It, How To Keep It, and Why It Matters
- It’s Not What You Do, It’s How You Do It
- No Excuses: How Every Manager Can Build a High Trust, High Performing Workplace
- Diversity Matters: The Socially Just Workplace
- Attracting and Developing Talent Using Organizational Identity
- The Great Workplace: Building Trust and Inspiring Performance (workshop)
In addition to private events, Michael has been a featured presenter at these recent association meetings:
- Association of Legal Administrators
- Human Capital Institute
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Organization Development Network
- Association for Talent Development
- International Association of Business Communicators
- National Association of Convenience Stores
- Produce Marketing Association
Michael also works with organizations in workplace strategy development and executive coaching. You contact Michael directly using the form below.
SEND A MESSAGE
If you would like Michael to speak at your organization, fill out the form below and one of our staff members will get back to you.